Two teams with strong postseason aspirations collide Saturday night when Kentucky visits West Virginia at 7 p.m.
In this huge college hoops showdown that features two promising teams jockeying for NCAA Tournament positioning, you need to see what SportsLine analyst Josh Nagel has to say.
Nagel knows the seventh-ranked Mountaineers are 16-4 overall, but have lost three of their past four games, including a nine-point defeat on the road against TCU earlier this week.
And Kentucky has won four of its past five games against the Mountaineers, including a 39-point victory in their Sweet 16 matchup in the 2015 NCAA Tournament.
But just because Kentucky has had success against West Virginia doesn't mean it will be able to go on the road and stay within the eight-point spread against a team ranked in the top 10 nationally.
- Kentucky-West Virginia basketball: Game time, TV channel, how to watch online ...SECcountry.com
- Kentucky Wildcats Quickies: Road Dogs EditionA Sea of Blue
- 6 things to know about West Virginia MountaineersA Sea of Blue
- Kentucky Basketball: Calipari deploys unusual practice tactics to prepare Cats ...SECcountry.com
- Calipari explains his expectations for officialsVaught's Views
- Huggins doesn't want buzz to be a distractionWV News
- Kentucky seeks to regain respect against No. 7 West VirginiaKentucky Today
- Calipari's Cats 'trying to figure things out', so Mountaineers can relateWest Virginia MetroNews
- Wildcats to face big test at West Virginiamessenger-inquirer