Fleetwood Mac, made whole again recently when Christine McVie rejoined after a 15-year hiatus, have mellowed and grown more appreciative of their career since their drug-taking, partner-swapping heyday.
Stevie Nicks barely held back tears in recalling the 2017 MusiCares honoree, Tom Petty, who died last fall.
Nicks said she knew Petty was ill last year and should have cancelled the concert tour that ended a week before his death.
She said the band took particular pleasure in hearing younger artists interpret their work, since it brought her back to the time she wrote the words.
Alison Krauss, joined by Jerry Douglas on dobro, did a slow and affecting take on McVie's "Songbird."
- Relief for UK workers after Bombardier trade dispute victoryReuters
- Boeing denied bid for tariffs on Canadian jetsPittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Bombardier's CSeries regains US access in surprise win over BoeingBNN
- Boeing loses bid for trade relief against BombardierGephardt Daily
- Relief for UK aerospace as ruling stops massive US import tariffs for ...City A.M.
- Relief as Bombardier wins US trade dispute, securing Belfast jobsBelfast Telegraph
- US Bombardier dispute: 'Huge relief' for British workersBBC News
- Trade panel rules against Boeing in dispute with Canada, BombardierOmaha World-Herald
- ITC rules Boeing not harmed by BombardierTaipei Times