InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) has opened the new-build, 179-room Holiday Inn Lima Airport Hotel, just five minutes from Jorge Chavez International Airport.
The two-tower, eight-storey property is the second brand to be introduced by IHG in the capital city of Peru.
Amenities include an indoor swimming pool, fitness center, free airport shuttle transfers, nine meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 500 guests, as well as WiFi with IHG Connect.
The address also boasts several dining options including Callao Restaurant, which serves local and international dishes, 24-hour room service and the San Lorenzo Lobby Bar.
The Holiday Inn brand participates in IHG Rewards Club and Holiday Inn Lima Airport hotel also participates in IHG Green Engage and offers unique programmes to ensure sustainability.
- InterCon expands its presence in PeruTrade Arabia
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (NYSE:IHG) Stock May Be About to Breakout After ...KL Daily
- US tax system overhaul likely to boost InterContinental Hotels and the global ...CNBC
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. Boosts InterContinental Hotels Group (LON:IHG) Price ...The Ledger Gazette
- InterContinental Hotels Group PLC (IHG) Shares Bought by Cubist Systematic ...Week Herald
- InterContinental Hotels Group (LON:IHG) Price Target Increased to GBX 5800 by ...TrueBlueTribune
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) Given Equal weight Rating at BarclaysDispatch Tribunal
- InterContinental Hotels Group's (IHG) Equal weight Rating Reaffirmed at BarclaysWeek Herald
- Liberum Capital Raises InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) Price Target to GBX ...Dispatch Tribunal