Simons, who had worked as an extra on the film, said she was surprised that she was the only guest invited to the party and said she remembers staring at a photo of Seagal's wife in the room.
Simons claimed the Michigan-born martial arts expert undressed her and assaulted her at a Beverly Hills home while he was married to ex-wife and actress Kelly LeBrock.
Simons said she reported her allegations to Beverly Hills, California police, and the force confirmed that they had received the complaints on the Today show.
Dutch former model Faviola Dadis, who claimed Seagal groped her during a 2002 audition, joined Simons in telling TheWrap they both filed reports about the actor to the force.
Australian actress Portia de Rossi has also accused Seagal of sexual misconduct saying on Twitter, that the Under Siege star unzipped his pants in front of her years ago during an audition.
- Woman accuses Steven Seagal of raping her in 1993CBS News
- Woman Accuses Film Star Steven Seagal of Rape in 1993U.S. News & World Report
- Steven Seagal Rape Accuser Levels New Accusations in InterviewPopCulture.com
- Steven Seagal Accuser Claims Actor Raped HerHollywood Reporter
- Regina Simons Recalls Steven Seagal's Alleged Rape in 1993E! Online
- Steven Seagal's Rape Accuser Recounts 'Traumatizing' EncounterHollywood.com
- Steven Seagal accuser recounts alleged assault: 'Before I knew it, he was on ...USA TODAY
- Aspiring actress recalls Steven Seagal alleged rape in 1993Channel 24
- 'Before I knew it, he was on top of me': Actress says Steven Seagal undressed ...Daily Mail