It’s worth climbing the 107 steps to view the surrounding mountains and the restaurants, boutiques, galleries and bookshops, which are interspersed with sites from the film: the Ebbing Police Department, Red Welby’s advertising company and Officer Dixon’s house.
“Take the path from the 1914 Courthouse to West Main Street and continue to Sassy Frass, a home décor store that was transformed into the Ebbing Police Department.
Red Welby’s office (the location of TenBiz, Inc., a consulting firm that develops strategy and manages projects for businesses and organizations) was on the second floor of the Jackson’s General Store building.
“A five-minute drive from downtown Sylva, country inns and mountain views invite a walk along the Tuckaseigee River before exploring Dillsboro’s century-old storefronts with rustic gift shops and galleries.
The guide mentions the lone deer that appeared to Mildred is from the Western North Carolina Nature Center, and that Woody Harrelson played chess with locals at Pritchard Park while in Asheville.
- North Carolina town used in Three Billboards film launches location itineraryIrish Times
- Film Review: Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missourihotpress.com
- At the Box Office: Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, MissouriMy Champlain Valley FOX44 & ABC22
- 'Three Billboards' is not suffering a backlash: some people just didn't like itIrish Times
- Oscar experts predict Best Actress: Frances McDormand ('Three Billboards') is ...Goldderby
- Why so many people are furious with Oscar frontrunner 'Three Billboards'INSIDER
- These Oscar-nominated films get local screen time this weekendTuscaloosa News
- The 'Three Billboards Against Ebbing, Missouri' Backlash, Explained/FILM
- Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, MissouriMountain View Voice