Bills center Eric Wood has suffered a career-ending neck injury, sources confirmed to The News on Friday morning.
The news was originally reported by Scout Fantasy.
Wood did not return messages seeking comment.
According to the report, a press conference is scheduled for Monday.
Multiple sources confirmed to The News on Friday morning that a Bills offensive starter had suffered a serious injury.
- Report: Buffalo Bills center Eric Wood has sustained career-ending neck injuryBuffalo Rumblings
- Source: Bills OL Eric Wood suffers neck injury, potentially career-endingWKBW-TV
- Bills center Eric Wood to retire due to neck injuryESPN
- Report: Bills C Eric Wood suffered career-ending neck injurywivb.com
- Report: Career-ending injury for Bills starterSportsnaut