(Reuters Photo)Roger Federer is on the verge of reaching another Grand Slam final.
If he wins against Hyeon Chung of Korea, he will reach his second consecutive Australian Open final.
Not only has he become the first Korean to reach the semi-final, he has a chance to pull off a win against Federer — which will be remembered for long if that happens.
The Swiss has turned back the years and has been in some stellar form since the last season in which he won the Australian Open and Wimbledon titles.
Catch the Live Tennis Score Roger Federer vs Hyeon Chung Australia Open Semi-final here.
- Roger Federer vs Hyeon Chung, Australian Open semi-final: Live score updatesTelegraph.co.uk
- Federer faces South Korean Chung hurdle to 30th Slam finalPakistan Today
- Babos-Mladenovic combine to win Australian women's doublesTristatehomepage.com
- In battle of the generations, Federer will have to work out unknown quantity ChungScroll.in
- Federer bidding for Cilic rematchRadio New Zealand
- LIVE Australian Open 2018, tennis score and updates, semi-final match: Roger ...Firstpost
- Australian Open 2018: Tennys Sandgren apologises for saying visit to gay club ...Firstpost
- Three Burning Questions Ahead of the Federer-Chung SemifinalTennis Now
- The Latest: Roof closed for start of Federer-Chung semifinalMetroNews Canada