Before the trio of WWE stars stretched into other entertainment avenues, they had talked trash, flipped middle fingers, laid the smack down, chugged beer and raised a whole lot of hell on the wildest show on Monday nights.
The WWE flagship show is set to mark its 25th anniversary on Monday with a three-hour bash stuffed with Hall of Famers, Hollywood stars, the Boogeyman, the Bellas and a Brooklyn Brawler.
The 72-year-old McMahon, who morphed from an original "Raw" announcer to the show's top bad guy, has starred in the most memorable storylines for the dominant company in the industry.
At the top of the impossible list, the real-life Ric Flair, Edge and Daniel Bryan retirements that had even the hardest of the hardcore fans reaching for a tissue.
The TV rights are up for grabs in late 2019 and WWE as live, weekly content should surely command a big-bucks bidding war in the open market.
- Triple H Says XFL Won't Get in Vince McMahon's Way of Running WWE411mania.com
- Are you ready for some wrestling? WWE's “Raw” marks 25 years.The Denver Post
- Exclusive: Expect surprises and magic, says Ric Flair ahead of WWE RAW 25India Today
- 25th anniversary of Monday Night Raw will emanate from two arenas!Gulf Digital News
- Hall-of-Fame Legend Snubbed in WWE Raw 25 CelebrationBleeding Cool News
- 10 of the greatest WWE matches in Monday Night Raw history as we look forward ...Mirror.co.uk
- WWE Spoils First Three and a Half Minutes of Tomorrow's Raw 25Bleeding Cool News
- Koko B. Ware Says He Wasn't Invited to 25th Anniversary of Raw, Claims He Hasn ...411mania.com
- Chris Jericho, DDP, Rick Steiner, and Jim Ross Reflect on 25 Years of Monday ...411mania.com