Its origin story centres on goddess Chang Er and archer husband Hou Yi, and swallowing a pill .
On Dec 7, astronauts Ron Evans and Eugene Cernan and their travelling companion, astronaut-geologist Harrison Schmitt, became the last men to blast off for the Moon.
2017 United States President Donald Trump signed a document which formally directs the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (Nasa) to focus on returning humans to the moon.
Houston told them a headline said ‘an ancient legend says a beautiful Chinese girl called Chang-o has been living there for 4,000 years’ with a big bunny.
Apollo 14 astronaut Ed Mitchell explained that “on the lunar surface there’s no air to refract light”, so unless you’ve got direct sunlight, there’s no way you can see anything.
- Super blue blood moon eclipse: What you need to knowKIRO Seattle
- Super blue moon on January 31 will mark last of trilogyGreater Kashmir
- Super blue blood moon eclipse: what Hongkongers need to know and where you can ...South China Morning Post
- People excited and desperately waiting to see 'Super Blood Blue Moon' on Jan 31The TeCake
- Capitalism Spreads to Moon As Companies Ponder Ways to Plow Up Natural Lunar ...Newsweek
- Georgetown's Brix and Ale is organizing a patio party on January 31 to ...The TeCake
- Incredibly Rare 'Super Blue Blood Moon' Is About to Appear For The First Time ...Infosurhoy
- Filter NewsNASA/JPL Edu News (press release) (blog)
- A once in a blue moon chance to watch the Earth's satellite turn redTimes of India
This post first appeared on The 5th News, please read the originial post: here