Phoenix Suns guard Devin Booker (1) gets held back by Tyson Chandler after getting called for a technical foul against the Indiana Pacers in the second half during an NBA basketball game, Sunday, Jan. 14, 2018, ... more
Darren Collison had 19 points to lead seven players in double figures and the Pacers jumped on the Suns early and never let up.
Victor Oladipo scored 13 of his 17 points in the first half for the Pacers, who were coming off a home victory over Cleveland and have won four of five after a five-game losing streak.
In an otherwise bad night for Phoenix, 17-year NBA veteran Tyson Chandler grabbed 14 rebounds to become the 40th player in league history to top 10,000 for his career (10,003).
Now at the latter part of my career, to start to get some of these milestones, it just reminds you of all the hard work, the sacrifices, the journey you've got to make."
- Game Rewind: Pacers 120, Suns 97Pacers.com
- 3 takeaways from the Pacers' 120-97 victory over the SunsIndianapolis Star
- Suns' Tyson Chandler becomes 40th NBA player to reach 10000 reboundsArizona Sports
- Devin Booker's turnover rate not linked to time at point guardAZCentral.com
- Tyson Chandler Grabs 10000th Career ReboundSuns.com
- Suns Strokes: Pacers cruise as Phoenix struggles without WarrenArizona Sports
- NBA: Pacers kick off 5-game trip with rout of SunsABS-CBN News
- Recap: Suns lose to Pacers, but Bright Side Night is the real story!Bright Side of the Sun
- Suns' Josh Jackson: Available to play SundayCBSSports.com