Buy PhotoManatawna-Saul 4-H Club members Forest Detweiler, 10, and Zoe Murphy, 13, work to groom Will the sheep at the 101st Pennsylvania Farm Show Saturday, Jan. 7, 2017.
He typically raises cows, cattle, hogs or poultry and grows grains and hay to feed the animals.
A stroll around the food court will introduce you to the wide variety of foodstuffs that Pennsylvania farmers are responsible for – milkshakes, mushrooms, maple syrup, vegetable soup, hamburgers, French fries and deep-fried onions.
The Pennsylvania Port Producers Council hosts the Best Rib and Beer Competition at 1 p.m. on Friday at the Culinary Connection Stage.
A quarter of Pennsylvania’s 4,268 migrant workers work on 72 farms in Adams County, the state’s top producer of apples and peaches
- Half-ton butter sculpture unveiled at Pennsylvania Farm ShowNews24
- Nancy's tips for the Farm Show: Wear shin guards, bring money, drink milk shakesPennLive.com
- Farm Show 2018: Will the weather cooperate?PennLive.com
- Free things to do, including the Farm Show, in central Pa. this weekendPennLive.com
- Here are the best Pa. Farm Show foods, and milkshakes are not No. 1PennLive.com
- 1000-Pound Butter Sculpture Unveiled At Pennsylvania Farm ShowCBS Philly
- Companies Scramble To Fix Massive Security FlawCBS Philly
- Diversity-themed butter sculpture unveiled at the Pa. Farm ShowWHYY
- Pennsylvania unveils half-ton butter sculpture ahead of Farm ShowPhillyVoice.com