Franklin, Tennessee - It’s often said that the most difficult part of any car design to get right is the rear three-quarter view.
So it’s significant that the single preview image released by Nissan premium brand Infiniti of its Q Inspiration Concept ahead of its world debut at next week’s North American International Auto Show in Detroit shows the car from this angle.
“We aim to take traditional sedan architecture to its next stage of evolution,” Habib said.
“With the arrival of more compact powertrains, we can experiment with new proportions in an established segment.
“The Q Inspiration has a shorter bonnet and longer body, with all the benefits to interior wellbeing, comfort and space that this layout entails.”
- Infiniti Q Inspiration Concept Revealed Ahead Of Detroit DebutNDTVAuto.com
- Infiniti Q Inspiration Concept Ahead Of DetroitBrinkwire (press release)
- Infiniti Muses on Detroit-Bound Q Inspiration ConceptCars.com News
- Infiniti unveils a single photo of the Q Inspiration ConceptAutoblog (blog)
- Infiniti Q Inspiration Concept blends next-gen sedan with new powerSlashGear
- Infiniti's Q Inspiration Concept Previews a Long, Sloping FutureThe Drive
- Infiniti Previews Q Inspiration Concept Ahead of Detroit DebutBrinkwire (press release)
- Infiniti Q Inspiration Concept revealed from behindBrinkwire (press release)
- Q Inspiration concept predicts the future of Infiniti's sedansDriving