The Flyers moved past the Duquesne loss: Grant paused for a second when asked in the postgame press conference what happened between Saturday and Wednesday to make this victory possible.
Next Up in Sports Traditional big men, nearly extinct in NBA, pack 2018 draft class by Jacob Bogage, The Washington Post
Seven of the class of 2018's top prospects are traditional back-to-basket power forwards and centers auditioning for a league that has mostly chosen not to cast that part in recent years.
Jared Goff hadn't even been in the NFL for a full year when he stood at a podium in the Coliseum and took responsibility for the latest in the Rams' long line of miserable seasons.
College football, that kooky, coast-to-coast concoction, relies heavily on its occasional cross-regional, cross-cultural, nonconference matchups, and the way they foment all the arguments, envies, resentments, contempts, immodesties and other invaluable bad vibes.
- Dayton flies past Bona, 82-72Olean Times Herald
- Adams Honored AgainJamestown Post Journal
- Men's Basketball Recap: Davis And Landers Set Career-Highs In Win Over BonniesFlyer News
- Dayton throws early wrench into A-10 by upsetting Saint BonaventureMid-Major Madness
- Dayton's Anthony Grant: 'Great, great win' against BonniesMyDaytonDailyNews
- College hoops: Flyers end longest Bona streak since '70-71Buffalo News
- Bonnies' Streak Ends At DaytonJamestown Post Journal
- Davis scores 28 points; Dayton beats St. Bonaventure 82-72Caledonian Record