After playing games in London in each of the last two seasons, the Rams’ international travel itinerary will change in 2018.
The Rams will play a game in Mexico City, a person with knowledge of the situation said Wednesday.
The Rams are scheduled to play at the Coliseum through the 2019 season before moving into a new Inglewood Stadium.
This season, the Rams defeated the Arizona Cardinals at Twickenham Stadium in Week 7.
The Rams (11-5) won the NFC West, and they play host to the Atlanta Falcons (10-6) on Saturday in a wild-card round playoff game at the Coliseum.
- Rams, Chargers can feel the momentum building at Inglewood stadium siteLos Angeles Times
- Kroenke's LA stadium is coming 'up out of the hole'STLtoday.com
- Inglewood stadium site sets another stage for Rams, Chargers and 'Fight for LA'The Pasadena Star-News
- Los Angeles Rams, Chargers stadium starting to come to lifeESPN (blog)
- LA's 'Bigger Than Disneyland' NFL Complex Begins To RiseCBS Los Angeles
- Report: Rams to play home game in Mexico City next seasonRams Wire
- NFL stadium takes shape in InglewoodCurbed LA
- Rams, Chargers Show Off Construction Of New StadiumCBS DFW
- Rams' 2018 dwelling schedule consists of the Eagles, Vikings, Packers, Chiefs ...Kaplan Herald