Ellen Page is joining the ranks of Paris Hilton and Alexa Ray Joel as part of the cavalcade of celebrities ringing in the new year with nuptial-related news.
The X-Men actress announced her marriage to dancer and choreographer Emma Portner on Instagram with a triptych of photos showing off the couple's wedding bands.
Portner, a dancer from Ottawa, has choreographed music videos for Justin Bieber and performances for his Purpose World Tour, while Page's Viceland series Gaycation —in which she and producing partner Ian Daniel travel to various cities to explore LGBTQ identity across the world—was recently nominated for an Emmy for the second year in a row.
Last November, she called out director Brett Ratner in a Facebook post accusing him of both sexually harassing her and outing her to the cast and crew of X Men: The Last Stand when she was eighteen years old, and has since been openly committed to speaking up for victims of sexual assault.
Page has also joined the growing list of women in Hollywood who are circulating the "Time's Up" anti-harassment plan of action by posting a link to the solidarity letter on her Instagram on January 1.
- Ellen Page And Girlfriend Emma Portner Are MarriedHuffPost
- Everything We Know About Ellen Page's New Wife Emma PortnerPEOPLE.com
- Surprise! Ellen Page Is Married to Emma PortnerPEOPLE.com
- Who Is Ellen Page's Wife? Emma Portner Is Someone You'll Want On Your RadarBustle
- Ellen Page marries dancer Emma Portner — see her sweet photo tributeToday.com
- Ellen Page Just Revealed That She Secretly Married Emma PortnerBrides.com
- Ellen Page ties the knot with new wife Emma PortnerAOL
- Ellen Page reveals she's married to Emma Portner with sweet snapshot of their ...Mirror.co.uk
- Ellen Page reveals she has secretly MARRIED 'extraordinary' girlfriend Emma ...Daily Mail