After dominating Louisville and gutting out a win over a veteran Georgia squad, the Wildcats found themselves lower in the polls and the bracketology projections than the week before.
Looking back at the last two games, you can see that the Wildcats held Georgia and Louisville to 9.5% and 12% shooting from behind the three point line, respectively.
LSU may not be Florida in the realm of shooting, but Kentucky must show improvement in their three point defense to get a win tonight.
It would be great to see the Cats go with a small lineup of Quade Green, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander , and Hamidou Diallo with Kevin Knox as the four.
Regardless of whether or not they go small, Kentucky has to make plays in transition and run the court more to control the pace of the game.
- Kentucky-LSU basketball: Game time, TV channel, how to watch online (January 3 ...SECcountry.com
- NBA Draft 2018: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander a lottery pick?A Sea of Blue
- UK Basketball: Why Wildcats Need Nick Richards on the CourtA Sea of Blue
- Kentucky Wildcats Basketball vs LSU Tigers: Game time, TV schedule, online ...A Sea of Blue
- LSU basketball: Time, TV channel, how to watch the Tigers face Kentucky on ...SECcountry.com
- Opening Tip: Getting you ready for LSU's SEC opener vs. No. 17 Kentucky tonightThe Advocate
- The good, the bad and the ugly of 2017The Harlan Daily Enterprise
- Jerry Meyer: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander a potential lottery pick247Sports
- Drop in rankings should be “fuel” for UKVaught's Views