The sophomore, coming off the first triple-double of her career, has scored and rebounded in double figures 16 times, including seven this season.
Uconn (11-0) and ECU (8-6) meet for just the ninth time on Wednesday, as the Huskies own an 8-0 advantage in the all-time series.
All eight games have been played since both teams joined the American Athletic Conference and squads have met twice in the AAC Tournament.
The Huskies have won 110-straight true road games against teams that are not ranked in the Associated Press Poll.
UConn’s last loss to an unranked opponent on that team’s home floor came on December 21, 2004 at Arizona State.
- ECU-UConn Women's Game Moved Up Due To Winter WeatherCBS Connecticut
- Start Time For UConn Women's Game Wednesday At ECU Moved To 2 pmHartford Courant
- Williams Tabbed American Conference Player of the WeekUConn Huskies
- ECU-UConn women's game moved up to 2pm to beat weatherWNCT
- Huskies streak into GreenvilleRocky Mount Telegram
- ECU-UConn start time revisedWITN