Allianz Asset Management GmbH increased its position in Vanguard Total Stock Market Etf (NYSEARCA:VTI) by 626.2% in the 3rd quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Allianz Asset Management GmbH’s holdings in Vanguard Total Stock Market Etf were worth $1,975,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.
Northeast Investment Management bought a new stake in shares of Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF during the third quarter worth $205,000.
Finally, ARGI Investment Services LLC lifted its position in shares of Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF by 16.9% during the third quarter.
If you are accessing this news story on another site, it was stolen and republished in violation of United States and international copyright and trademark legislation.
- Zions Bancorporation Sells 8731 Shares of Vanguard FTSE Europe ETF (NYSEARCA:VGK)The Ledger Gazette
- Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF (NYSEARCA:VTI) Shares Bought by Zions ...The Ledger Gazette
- Chevy Chase Trust Holdings Inc. Trims Stake in Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF ...The Ledger Gazette
- Atlantic Trust Group LLC Acquires 8816 Shares of Vanguard Value ETF (VTV)TrueBlueTribune
- Chevy Chase Trust Holdings Inc. Trims Stake in Vanguard S&P 500 ETF (NYSEARCA:VOO)Week Herald
- Zions Bancorporation Acquires 1548 Shares of Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (BND)TrueBlueTribune
- Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (NYSEARCA:VIG) is Zions Bancorporation's ...StockNewsTimes
- Vanguard FTSE All-World ex-US ETF (NYSEARCA:VEU) is Zions Bancorporation's ...StockNewsTimes
- Bienville Capital Management LLC Decreases Holdings in Vanguard Dividend ...Week Herald