Nick Chubb (27) and Sony Michel (1) have the most combined career rushing yards in FBS history.
Georgia's senior running back duo of Nick Chubb and Sony Michel are second to none in FBS history.
In the third quarter of the Rose Bowl between Georgia and Oklahoma, the Bulldogs' backfield tandem became the all-time FBS leaders in career rushing yards by a pair of teammates, surpassing SMU's Eric Dickerson and Craig James (8,193 yards).
Chubb and Michel needed just 11 combined carries for both players to break the 100-yard mark in the Rose Bowl on a record-setting day for the teammates.
The duo will add even more rushing yards to their career totals in the national championship game.
- LISTEN: The Bulldogs radio call of Sony Michel's game-winning touchdown will ...DawgNation
- Video: Georgia Blocks FG, Scores Walkoff TouchdownThe Spun (blog)
- Nick Chubb, Sony Michel set FBS rushing record during Rose BowlSaturday Down South
- Chubb, Michel become most prolific RB duo in FBS history247Sports
- Georgia ties game on Sony Michel's 3rd house callFanRag Sports (blog)
- Nick Chubb and Sony Michel become most productive RB duo in FBS historyRed and Black
- Nick Chubb, Sony Michel become first Georgia duo to rush for 1000 yards each ...Red and Black
- Sony Michel and Nick Chubb's incredible first-half numbers highlight why UGA ...Saturday Down South
- Nick Chubb, Sony Michel carry Georgia to national championship berthColumbus Ledger-Enquirer