The product will be showcased at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
LG Display's flexible Oled lighting brand Luflex will first be used in cars and commercial spaces.
LG Electronics' upcoming V30 smartphone will be the firm's first flagship to sport an OLED display.
An organic light-emitting diode (OLED) display was successfully created using transparent electrodes made by graphene, a promising advanced material, by Korean researchers.
For the 10th anniversary of the iPhone, Apple has embedded a series of futuristic features and design elements.
- LG to show off 88-inch 8K OLED TV at CESCNET
- LG to Unveil World's First 88-Inch OLED Television With 8K Resolution at CES 2018News18
- CES 2018: Watching movies on television will never be the same with the advent ...International Business Times, India Edition
- LG to showcase world's largest 88-inch 8K OLED TV at CES 2018India Today
- LG's New 8K Ultra HD OLED HDR TV Is Simply Out Of This World4k
- CES 2018: LG showcases 88-inch OLED display with an 8K resolutionThe Indian Express
- LG CES 2018: Samsung Rival To Unveil 88-Inch 8K DisplayInternational Business Times
- LG shows off world's largest 88-inch 8K resolution display TV, expected to be ...Firstpost
- LG announces world's first 88-inch 8K resolution TV ahead of CES 2018 launchGizbot