We were still using dial-up internet, Bill Clinton was president, the West Nile Virus first appeared in the United States, and most importantly — the show SpongeBob SquarePants would make its debut in May.
That’s what Donnie Jones did when he accidentally took the Field with just over five minutes to go in the first half to try to pin the Cowboys deep in their own territory.
Tarik Cohen pretended like the Vikings’ punt was heading his direction, while the ball actually went to Bryce Callahan on the other side of the field.
Alvin Kamara seems to be the clear pick for the NFL’s Offensive Rookie of the Year, but this special teams play was devastating to the Bucs.
Tied at 7-7, the Chargers were looking to take a lead with a field goal, when Nick Rose’s kick went straight into the facemask of Justin Ellis :
- Ravens CBs Brandon Carr, Marlon Humphrey disagree with penalties on Bengals ...Baltimore Sun
- Kyle Williams: “Such a good feeling” to make playoffsYahoo Sports
- Bills, Titans, Falcons clinch NFL playoff spotsFox News
- Ecstatic Bills fans flock to greet team and celebrate at First NightBuffalo News
- Ravens notebook: Another poor start dooms offense vs. BengalsBaltimore Sun
- ICYMI in NFL Week 17: After long drought, Bills in playoffsSacramento Bee
- Doc: Is Marvin Lewis 3.0 on the horizon for the Bengals? I hope not, for all ...Cincinnati.com
- Kyle Williams, other Buffalo Bills pour their hearts out after ending droughtNewYorkUpstate.com
- The Breakdown: Eisenberg's Five Thoughts vs. Cincinnati BengalsBaltimoreRavens.com