Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ:COST) had its target price boosted by Telsey Advisory Group from $186.00 to $195.00 in a research note released on Friday, December 15th, MarketBeat Ratings reports.
Cowen reaffirmed an outperform rating and set a $182.00 target price (up previously from $180.00) on shares of Costco Wholesale in a report on Tuesday, August 29th.
Finally, BMO Capital Markets set a $160.00 target price on shares of Costco Wholesale and gave the stock a hold rating in a report on Tuesday, August 29th.
In other Costco Wholesale news, Director Richard M. Libenson sold 2,350 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, October 24th.
- Costco Wholesale Corp New (COST) Shareholder Honeywell International INC ...KL Daily
- Chicago Equity Partners LLC Purchases New Position in Costco Wholesale Co ...The Ledger Gazette
- Honeywell International INC Continues to Hold Position in Costco Wholesale ...BZ Weekly
- BTR Capital Management Inc. Buys 1360 Shares of Costco Wholesale Co. (NASDAQ:COST)The Ledger Gazette
- First Trust Advisors LP Has $7.52 Million Holdings in Costco Wholesale Co ...The Ledger Gazette
- Costco Wholesale Corp New (COST) Holder Honeywell International INC Has Upped ...Finance News Daily
- As Grupo Televisa Sa (TV) Valuation Rose, Foxhaven Asset Management LP Upped ...San Times
- Livforsakringsbolaget Skandia Omsesidigt Boosted Its Stake in Snap (SNA) as ...BZ Weekly
- Costco Wholesale Co. (COST) Given Consensus Recommendation of “Buy” by AnalystsWeek Herald