"To always knowing your worth," she wrote, following that concise tweet up with a short inspirational poem from Nayyirah Waheed .
It's a strong statement from Markle, who as an actor was always in the public eye, and now as Prince Harry's partner will be scrutinized even more.
In Prince Harry and Markle's first TV interview as an engaged couple, she told the BBC that she was ready for a "new chapter" in her life after giving up her role on Suits.
When speaking with the BBC earlier this month, she also spoke about how "disheartening" it was to hear people criticizing their relationship based on her race.
But more importantly, that confidence gives fans another reason to bow down to Markle — everyone's favorite new royal, who already rules.
- 10 Things to Know for ThursdayTownhall
- 4 Meghan Markle Quotes About Prince Harry That Prove They Have A Fairytale RomanceElite Daily
- Prince Harry chats Meghan Markle with Obama, stays mum on royal wedding inviteUSA TODAY
- Prince Harry describes 'fantastic' Christmas with Meghan MarkleABC News
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's First Christmas Was "Fantastic" & We Want DetailsElite Daily
- Opinions existed before social mediaThe Australian
- Prince Harry Says He and Meghan Markle Had a 'Great Time' With Royal Family on ...Entertainment Tonight
- Prince Harry won't say if he's inviting Obama to the royal weddingAOL
- Prince Harry Was Asked If Obama Is Invited To The Royal Wedding–Here's What He ...The Daily Caller