Having not two but three capable quarterbacks sounds like an inexpressible luxury but the truth is it’s a difficult problem that they’ll have to sort out sooner than they may like.
Case Keenum has been tremendous for them since coming off the bench after Sam Bradford got hurt earlier this year with a knee injury.
The same goes for Teddy Bridgewater who was their clear cut starter going into 2016 before a knee injury sidelined him as well.
Bradford has made it clear many times he wishes to compete for the starting job.
Do they ride the hot hand of Keenum who seems to mesh so well with offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur?
- Case Keenum's never played below freezingYahoo Sports
- Adam Thielen reveals what it would mean to deliver a Super Bowl to Minnesota ...FOXSports.com
- Case Keenum and Pat Shurmur could be packaged deal in 2018247Sports
- Case Keenum is a FraudDaily Norseman
- How much should Vikings QB Case Keenum get paid in free agency?Yahoo Finance
- Vikings receiver Stefon Diggs quietly having one of his best seasonsMinneapolis Star Tribune
- Adam Thielen could finish with more yards than any Vikings WR other than Randy ...Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Vikes' Keenum prepares for cold matchupFergus Falls Daily Journal
- Movie evaluation: How the Vikings offense is creating house for its playmakersKaplan Herald