ST. LOUIS (AP) -- Trent Frazier scored a career-high 22 points and Leron Black added 20 to lead Illinois to a 70-64 win over Missouri on Saturday night.
Mark Smith added 11 points for Illinois, which won its first six games before losing five of its next seven, and Michael Finke scored 10.
Missouri, which had a five-game winning streak snapped, missed 10 of its first 12 shots and committed 14 turnovers on its first 29 possessions over the initial 16-plus minutes.
Missouri: The Tigers will look to get back on the winning track as they open Southeastern Conference play at the start of the New Year.
Illinois: Will host Grand Canyon on Saturday before opening Big Ten Conference play at Minnesota (Jan. 3) and at Michigan (Jan. 6)
- Slow start dooms Mizzou in Braggin' Rights bummerSTLtoday.com
- LIVE! Braggin' RightsChampaign/Urbana News-Gazette
- Mizzou fails to overcome first-half deficit to lose to Illinois in Braggin ...ABC17News.com
- Trent Frazier turning the corner in first season with IlliniThe State Journal-Register
- College Basketball Recap: Saturday, December 23rdKMAland
- Remember him, Illini fans?Champaign/Urbana News-Gazette
- Mizzou freshman Michael Porter Jr. speaks publicly for first time since surgeryKansas City Star
- Mizzou's Tilmon at center of Braggin' Rights revivalMat-Su Valley Frontiersman
- Lineups: Illinois vs. Missouri, 7 pm todayChampaign/Urbana News-Gazette