By Alex Osborn While a release date for the West has yet to be revealed, the first official Japanese trailer (below) says the forthcoming Catherine remake will launch "next winter," which could be as late as early 2019.
In addition to Catherine and Katherine, Catherine: Full Body will feature a third love interest for Vincent named Rin, who has her own unique story content.
Other additions include new endings and story episodes, as well as a wide array of difficulty options, a new block moving mechanic, an online battle feature, and PS4/Vita cross-save support.
Development on Catherine: Full Body is said to be 50 percent complete.
While you patiently await more information from Atlus, check out the game's official website and read IGN's review of the original 2011 release.
- Catherine remake has fans worried about its new character, RinPolygon
- PS4 And Vita's Catherine Remake, Full Body, Will Release In The WestGameSpot
- Let's Wait Before We Condemn Rin And Catherine: Full BodyAttack of the Fanboy
- 'Catherine: Full Body' Japanese Trailer Predictably Sexy But StrangeBloody Disgusting
- First Trailer for Catherine: Full Body Released, Heading WestHardcore Gamer
- Catherine: Full Body's Premiere Trailer Seems to Hint at New Love Interest ...Comicbook.com
- Catherine Remake Is Already Causing ControversyKotaku
- Catherine: Full Body Will Seduce the West with New Character, Storyline ...Develop
- Atlus Shows Project Re Fantasy, Catherine: Full BodyRPGamer.com