So checking in at number 10-- it is none other than a Kobe rival-- Tim Duncan of the San Antonio Spurs -- five-time NBA champion.
Some people might think I'm putting too low-- didn't have the great individual numbers offensively, but arguably, the greatest defensive player in the league battling Wilt Chamberlain, Nate Thurman, Walt Bellamy-- all these great centers.
I picked Shaq over Kobe because if I had to choose one to start a team with, it would be the big man.
We had never before Magic seen a guy that size running the show and doing the magnificent no-look behind the back, between the leg passes that he did.
It allowed him to play well past his prime at an effective level, so much so, that he was 41 years old when he won his last championship.
- The Kobe Bryant–Shaquille O'Neal Lakers Were This Close To Adding Tracy McGradyObsev
- The three times Kobe Bryant was nearly traded from the LakersClutchPoints
- Adidas honors Kobe Bryant's past by reimagining the futureESPN
- Kobe Bryant describes the similarities between himself and Giannis AntetokounmpoGiveMeSport
- Kobe occasion nets becoming $824Ok in jersey gross salesKaplan Herald
- Lakers News: Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram More Closely Identify With No. 24 Kobe ...Lakers Nation
- Lakers News: Warriors Head Coach Steve Kerr Deems Kobe Bryant 'Closest Thing ...Lakers Nation
- Sports activities world too typically sends improper message with fawning remedyKaplan Herald
- Listen To The MagicCulver City Observer