Citigroup lifted their target price on shares of AT&T from $52.00 to $54.00 and gave the stock a “buy” rating in a research note on Friday, November 10th.
Finally, Deutsche Bank lowered their target price on shares of AT&T from $41.00 to $38.00 and set a “hold” rating for the company in a research note on Wednesday, October 25th.
In other news, Director Matthew K. Rose purchased 29,600 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, October 25th.
If you are viewing this report on another domain, it was illegally copied and reposted in violation of United States & international copyright legislation.
- Narwhal Capital Management Sells 16600 Shares of AT&T Inc. (T)StockNewsTimes
- Barbara Oil Co. Raises Holdings in AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T)The Ledger Gazette
- Strategic Wealth Advisors Group LLC Acquires New Holdings in AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T)The Ledger Gazette
- Old Mutual Global Investors UK Ltd. Sells 16600 Shares of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T)Week Herald
- AT&T Inc. (T) Shares Bought by Schafer Cullen Capital Management Inc.The Lincolnian Online
- Mayo Investment Advisers LLC Reduces Stake in AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T)Dispatch Tribunal
- IFM Investors Pty Ltd Acquires 42860 Shares of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T)TrueBlueTribune
- AT&T (T) Receiving Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, Accern ReportsTrueBlueTribune
- AT&T (T) Raised to Buy at VetrWeek Herald