A number of other institutional investors have also bought and sold shares of T. RiverFront Investment Group LLC raised its position in AT&T by 0.3% during the 1st quarter.
SunTrust Banks reissued a “hold” rating and issued a $36.00 target price on shares of AT&T in a research report on Friday, October 27th.
Nomura reduced their price objective on AT&T to $42.00 and set a “buy” rating for the company in a research report on Tuesday, November 21st.
The technology company reported $0.74 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.75 by ($0.01).
- AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) Shares Sold by Eagle Asset Management Inc.The Ledger Gazette
- Barbara Oil Co. Raises Holdings in AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T)The Ledger Gazette
- Traders Sell Shares of AT&T (T) on Strength (T)StockNewsTimes
- AT&T (T) Rating Lowered to Sell at Zacks Investment ResearchWeek Herald
- Old Mutual Global Investors UK Ltd. Sells 16600 Shares of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T)Week Herald
- Mayo Investment Advisers LLC Reduces Stake in AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T)Dispatch Tribunal
- Strategic Wealth Advisors Group LLC Acquires New Holdings in AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T)The Ledger Gazette
- IFM Investors Pty Ltd Acquires 42860 Shares of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T)TrueBlueTribune
- AT&T (T) Receiving Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, Accern ReportsTrueBlueTribune