(The Sports Xchange) - Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green added his name to a growing list of injured teammates in being ruled out for Thursday’s home game against the Dallas Mavericks, the San Jose Mercury News reported.
Guard Nick Young (concussion) and center Zaza Pachulia (shoulder) will also sit out versus the Mavericks while two-time NBA MVP Stephen Curry is expected to miss another week with a right ankle sprain.
An MRI exam on Mbah a Moute’s right shoulder revealed no significant damage and the Houston Rockets forward could return within two to three weeks, ESPN reported.
Milwaukee Bucks forward Mirza Teletovic will be sidelined at least 10 more days after being diagnosed with blood clots in both lungs, the team announced.
Teletovic has been rehabbing from last month’s knee surgery and he experienced heavy fatigue earlier this week, which concerned team physicians.
- Warriors vs. Mavericks odds: NBA picks from expert who's 9-3 on Mavs' gamesCBSSports.com
- One Team, One Stat -- Golden State Warriors' shooting the best in NBA history ...NBA.com (blog)
- Game 29: Mavs at WarriorsMavs.com
- Warriors game day: Can Golden State avoid a letdown vs. Dallas?SFGate
- Gameday: Jordan Bell vs Harrison Barnes may be 'game within the game'Yahoo Sports
- Draymond Green one of three more Warriors out vs. MavericksSporting News
- HEAR IT: Warriors coach Steve Kerr gets caught taking bath during radio interviewNew York Daily News
- NBA-National Basketball Association roundupYahoo Sports
- Warriors' Draymond Green: Out Thursday vs. MavericksCBSSports.com