Apparently, a devil-may-care rakishness runs in the family, because the sequel will see Debbie assembling her own team of crooks to pull off the heist of the century at the annual Met Gala fundraiser in New York City.
At a glance, you can't tell the cast is playing robbers—just that they all look to be living on the bleeding edge of cool.
In addition to Bullock as the ringleader, Ocean's 8 stars a murderer's row of diverse entertainers as the new film's criminal cohort, including Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Helena Bonham Carter, Rihanna, Sarah Paulson, Mindy Kaling, and Awkwafina.
Richard Armitage, Matt Damon, Olivia Munn, Katie Holmes and James Corden are also set to appear.
The production previously released a casually cool photo of the cast in action at the beginning of this year.
- The Ocean's 8 Poster Proves Anything Men Can Do, Women Can Do In Fur CoatsRefinery29
- The First Poster for 'Ocean's 8' Is Exactly What We Needed TodayGlamour
- Here's the first look at the Oceans 8 poster featuring an all-female cast led ...Metro
- Here's the first poster for all-female Ocean's 8Toronto Star
- No One Talk To Me Because The "Ocean's 8" Poster Is Here And My Wig Is SnatchedBuzzFeed News
- Bask in the Flawless Glory of the Ocean's Eight Movie PosterPOPSUGAR Australia
- Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway and Rihanna join forces in a ...Daily Mail
- Ocean's 8 Poster Lines Up The Movie's All Star CastScreen Rant
- First 'Ocean's 8' Poster Showcases the 'New Guys' in ChargeBillboard