According to comments on the Kylie Cosmetics Instagram page, the bullet lipsticks were gone in only 30 minutes leaving some fans out in the holiday cold.
The Kylie Cosmetics brush set caused quite a kerfuffle on the internet before its launch making the complete and ultra-fast sell out of the lipsticks a bit of an under-the-radar occurrence.
Ultimately, that's up to the customer to decide, but the court of public opinion — aka Twitter — was quick to sound off that the brushes were just too expensive.
While the conversation raged on about whether or not Jenner should lower the prices or create a synthetic line, it seems that fans were actually paying attention to the bullet lipsticks.
- Can You Return Kylie Cosmetics' Skin Concealer? Fans Aren't Happy About The PolicyBustle
- Kylie Jenner's Best Nine Photos On Instagram Make It Clear Fans Love Her SelfiesElite Daily
- Tyga & Kylie Jenner: The One Thing He Still Desperately Misses About HerHollywood Life
- Tyga's Snapchat About Needing A Girlfriend Low-Key Throws Shade At Kylie JennerElite Daily
- Are Kylie Cosmetics' Silver Series Lipsticks Sold Out? The Lippies Were A ...Bustle
- Kylie Jenner Desperately Wants Travis Scott To Spend Christmas With Her & The ...Hollywood Life
- Is Cardi B Going Broke? Kylie Jenner Ridiculousness! Kim Kardashian DRAMA! And…PerezHilton.com
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Begs Travis Scott To Spend Christmas With Her, Worried ...The Inquisitr
- Are Kylie Jenner & Kourtney Kardashian Launching A New Cosmetics Collection ...Hollywood Life