From the coaching staffs to the quarterbacks, both the Denver Broncos and Indianapolis Colts have significant personnel issues to address in the offseason.
After eight losses in a row, the Broncos earned a 23-0 shutout win against the Jets in part to their commitment to the run game.
Despite only nabbing 2.4 yards per carry, the ground-and-pound gameplan worked, as the Denver offense steadily made its way downfield and were able to capitalize on red-zone opportunities.
Last week against the Bills , Indianapolis allowed several big, 20-plus yard plays that would ultimately result in its downfall in the snow.
Without its own brand of explosiveness, Indianapolis is forced to try and limit its opponents from getting down the field quickly as it tries and methodically (read: slowly) inch its way to the end zone.
- Colts Gearing Up To Exploit Broncos' Defense in Downfield Coverage on Thursday ...Sports Illustrated
- OC John Morton: Jets waved white flag on offense against BroncosESPN
- SkyCam returns for Broncos-Colts on Thursday Night FootballYahoo Sports
- Jets OC John Morton Says Jets Tried to Run Out Clock in Blowout Loss vs. BroncosBleacher Report
- Inside Scoop: Denver Broncos, Week 15Colts.com
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Denver Broncos odds: Picks from expert who's 12-3 on ...CBSSports.com
- Quick Turnaround Aside, Colts Looking Forward To Primetime MatchupColts.com
- Broncos vs. Colts live stream: How to watch 'Thursday Night Football' onlineSB Nation
- Colts Vs. Broncos Live Stream: How To Watch 'Thursday Night Football' For FreeDecider