Insider ownership during the latest quarter decreased by a net of 198446 shares, indicating that CL's key executives are feeling more bearish about the stock than they did three months ago.
Finally, Jefferies Group reissued a "hold" rating and issued a $79.00 price target on shares of Colgate-Palmolive in a report on Thursday, September 28th.
Royal Bank Of Canada restated a "hold" rating and set a $74.00 price target on shares of Colgate-Palmolive in a research report on Sunday, October 8th.
Stifel Nicolaus set a $73.00 price objective on shares of Colgate-Palmolive and gave the company a "hold" rating in a research report on Sunday, October 29th.
The current market cap of Colgate-Palmolive Company exhibits the basic determinant of asset allocation and risk-return parameters for its stocks.
READ MORE (10,000 Couples)
- Colgate (CL) Shareholder Horan Capital Management Has Cut Its Holding by ...BZ Weekly
- Shares outperforming today's market – Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE:CL)The News Journal
- Teachers Retirement System of The State of Kentucky Reduces Position in ...The Ledger Gazette
- Advisor Group Inc. Grows Position in Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE:CL)Newburgh Gazette
- Traders Buy Colgate-Palmolive (CL) on WeaknessStockNewsTimes
- Top Stock Picks for the Day: Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL), The Progressive ...AllStockNews
- Colgate Palmolive (India) Limited (COLPAL.NS) Trend Alert & UpdateExpressNewsline
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Cut to “Sell” at Societe GeneraleThe Ledger Gazette
- Dimensional Fund Advisors LP Has $124.70 Million Position in Colgate-Palmolive ...TrueBlueTribune