Both models of the Notebook 9 (2018) come with the 8th generation Intel Core i7 processor and can be configured to come with up to 16GB of RAM and up to 1TB of SSD NVMe PCIe storage.
The Samsung Notebook 9 (2018) will be available first in South Korea and in select countries sometime later this month, while the United States will get them sometime during the first quarter of 2018.
The design is very much the same as the built-in S Pen that’s included on the Notebook 9 Pro, which Samsung also launched earlier this year, as pointed out by The Verge .
Storage tops off at 512GB of NVMe PCIe memory and it only has an integrated Intel HD Graphics.
- Samsung Notebook 9 laptops get refreshed for 2018, new models launchedGadgets Now
- Samsung updates its Notebook 9 ultrabooks with even bigger batteriesThe Verge
- Samsung Notebook 9 2018 models include 2-in-1 “Pen” versionSlashGear
- New Samsung Notebook 9 Range AnnouncedGeeky Gadgets
- Samsung Notebook 9 Pen is a slim, sturdy 2-in-1 ready to write onCNET
- Samsung Notebook 9 gets 8th-gen Intel chips, stays ultralightCNET
- Samsung refreshes its Notebook 9 laptops for 2018, adds model supporting S PenDigital Trends
- Samsung Notebook 9 Pen, Notebook 9 (2018) Laptops Launched With 8th-Gen Intel ...NDTV
- Samsung refreshes its Notebook 9 laptop lineTechCrunch