During the summer of 2015, Gladys Fuentes was working as a prep cook at McCormick and Schmick's Seafood & Steaks.
They say they were sexually harassed and groped on multiple occasions by male employees at McCormick and Schmick's, and the company never took the proper steps in response.
Female kitchen workers speak about their experiences while detailing a sexual harassment lawsuit against McCormick & Schmick's, Tuesday in Boston.
But according to the lawsuit, the company "vehemently denies" that the conduct of the male employees involved constitutes sexual harassment.
At a time of a nationwide reckoning of sexual harassment and workplace power dynamics, Hall says the voices of low-wage workers must also be heard.
- Female workers sue McCormick & Schmick's alleging lewd behaviorUSA TODAY
- Boston restaurant McCormick & Schmick's sued over lewd behavior allegationsCBS News
- Kitchen workers sue McCormick & Schmick's, alleging sexual harassmentThe Boston Globe
- Female Workers Sue McCormick & Schmick's Over Lewd BehaviorCBS Boston / WBZ
- Ex-workers allege sexual harassment at McCormick & Schmick'sBoston Business Journal
- Kitchen workers claim sex harassment at McCormick & Schmick'sNew York Post
- Lawsuit claims chefs at Boston's McCormick & Schmick's humiliated, sexually ...MassLive.com
- 5 Female Kitchen Workers Sue McCormick & Schmick's for Sexual HarassmentGrub Street
- 5 Women Sue Restaurant Chain For 'Toxic' Work EnvironmentPatch.com