Shelby County District Attorney General Amy Weirich speaks during a press conference about the indictment of a 46-year-old Collierville man in the murder of former basketball star Lorenzen Wright.
A Shelby County man has been arrested and charged with murder in the killing of Lorenzen Wright, the basketball standout whose body was found in 2010 and whose slaying has remained a mystery for years , officials announced Tuesday.
The Multi Agency Gang Unit saw him leave a house in the 4700 block of Waterfront Oak Drive, get into a vehicle and travel to the Collierville Express Mart on U.S. 72.
Surveillance video from Collierville Express Mart shows the arrest of Billy Ray Turner, a suspect in the death of NBA player and Memphis native Lorenzen Wright.
Aimen Alaina, whose family owns Collierville Express Mart, discusses the suspect arrested in the death of NBA player and Memphis native Lorenzen Wright.
- Man charged with 2010 slaying of NBA player Lorenzen WrightFox News
- Arrest made in murder of ex-NBA player Lorenzen WrightFox News
- Arrest made in murder of former NBA player Lorenzen WrightYahoo Sports
- Man Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Lorenzen WrightDeadspin
- Man Charged in 2010 Murder of Former Grizzlies Center Lorenzen WrightSports Illustrated
- Arrest made in 2010 killing of former NBA center Lorenzen WrightSporting News
- Man charged with the 2010 murder of NBA player Lorenzen WrightNew York Daily News
- Man charged with murder of Lorenzen Wright by Memphis Police, per reportSB Nation
- Arrest made in NBA star Lorenzen Wright's murder 7 years after his deathWPXI Pittsburgh