Sefolosha caught a pass out on the break ahead of the defense and completely blew a wide open dunk.
The Jazz got the offensive rebound and Ricky Rubio , like the great teammate he is, trusted Sefolosha to make a play again.
Safe to say Sefolosha earned himself a spot on Shaqtin’ a Fool with that possession.
I’m sure Sefolosha will laugh it off and, plus, you can’t knock him for the hustle in running the court like that.
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (concussion) a game-time decision on TuesdaynumberFire
- Utah Jazz-OKC injury update: Neto a GTD, Sefolosha in concussion protocolThe J Notes
- Thabo SefoloshanumberFire
- Raul Neto (hamstring) will not play on Tuesday for UtahnumberFire
- Video: Thabo Sefolosha misses layup, airballs 3-pointer in the same possessionClutchPoints
- Utah's Raul Neto (foot) considered questionable on TuesdaynumberFire
- Jazz's Thabo Sefolosha: Will play Tuesday vs. ThunderCBSSports.com
- Thabo Sefolosha passes concussion protocol in time for Thunder tipoffSalt Lake Tribune
- Jazz's Thabo Sefolosha: Game-time call TuesdayCBSSports.com