Our inaugural Nba Playoff projections of the 2017-18 season include a mix of our preseason assumptions about where teams would land in the pecking order in addition to a refreshed assessment based on about 15 or so games from each squad.
There’s just some magic here, and that win over Golden State — one in which the Celtics trailed substantially in the second half — felt like an origin story.
1 seed probably means more to Houston than Golden State — the Warriors aren’t at all afraid of the Rockets, despite an opening night loss to James Harden and Co.
But there’s huge real estate between the floor and ceiling, and Jokic is perhaps the most erratic of the league’s young rising superstars.
Those three teams are poised to enter the NBA Draft lottery in pole position for Luka Doncic.
- Game Day Preview – OKC Thunder start tough week vs. PelicansThunderous Intentions
- Carmelo Anthony says Thunder close to putting it togetherClutchPoints
- New Orleans Pelicans: Is Ian Clark getting a fair shake off the bench?Hoops Habit
- Anthony Davis expected to play vs. Oklahoma City: Game breakdown, previewNOLA.com
- The Bird Calls Podcast Ep. 59: Carmelo and Paul George guarding Anthony Davis ...The Bird Writes
- Rajon Rondo: The key, a cog, or a mirage?Pelican Debrief
- 3 Questions to tip-off: New Orleans site expert weighs in on OKC Thunder vs ...Thunderous Intentions
- Anthony Davis returns from brief injury Monday; Pelicans send Cooke, Jones to ...The Advocate
- Monday Bolts: 11.20.17Daily Thunder