The company recently took to social media to address the issue and assure fans that they won’t be disappointed when the highly anticipated RPG arrives.
And as if that wasn’t enough, the developer then promised that the upcoming RPG will have “honest gaming” like what fans saw in “Wild Hunt.” CD Projekt also left a burning message to other companies when it stated: “We leave greed to others.”
CD Projekt reportedly wants “Cyberpunk 2077” to attain greater commercial success than “The Witcher 3.” The latter has sold 10 million copies; this is in spite of the fact that the game does not have multiplayer mode.
As per GameSpot , video game developers typically include online elements to help maintain and increase the playerbase of their products over time.
Well, it’s so bad that Electronic Arts had to ultimately pull the feature from “Star Wars Battlefront II” in response to strong criticism from players even before the game was released on Friday.
- CD Projekt RED Clarifies 'Games as a Service' Approach for Cyberpunk 2077IGN India
- CD Projekt RED deny games as a service plans, says 'leave greed to others'Metro
- CD Projekt Red Says Cyberpunk 2077 Will Be 'No Bullshit' Story-Driven RPGKotaku
- Cyberpunk 2077 dev will “leave greed to others” as online elements comments ...VG247
- Cyberpunk 2077 will be no bullcrap, “just honest gaming” says CD Projekt RedCritical Hit
- CD Projekt Red: Cyberpunk 2077 Will Not Have Loot Box ModelsІnsіdеr Cаr Nеws
- Cyberpunk 2077 Dev Responds To Games-As-A-Service Speculation With An Amazing ...GameSpot
- 'Witcher 3' developer takes shot at microtransactions — 'We leave greed to ...Gears Of Biz
- CD Projekt RED on Cyberpunk 2077's Online Ambitions "We Leave Greed to Others"AusGamers