One week after the Falcons earned a potentially crucial victory over Dallas, the Eagles effectively clinched the NFC East four days before Thanksgiving.
They sit behind the Panthers, Lions, Seahawks and Falcons in the NFC race, with a 4-4 record in conference games and the loss to Atlanta, should tiebreakers come into play.
>>>After Aaron Rodgers suffered a broken collarbone, Packers Coach Mike McCarthy was defiant in declaring Brett Hundley Green Bay’s best option , as opposed to bringing in an outside quarterback, specifically Colin Kaepernick.
Hundley’s four starts have undermined McCarthy’s claim, none more so than the dreadful showing Sunday in the Packers’ unsightly, 23-0 loss to the Ravens at Lambeau Field, their first time being shut out in 11 years, to the day.
Eric Berry’s injury has diminished the defense, and teams seem to have caught up to the creative offense Andy Reid concocted, which became the buzz of the league for the season’s first month.
- Eagles Team Grades: Eagles Dominate Cowboys On Sunday Night With 30 Unanswered ...CBS Philly
- In first game back, Ronald Darby helps Eagles shut down Dak PrescottPhilly.com
- Eagles 37, Cowboys 9: Carson Wentz, Derek Barnett rout Dak Prescott in DallasPhilly.com
- At 9-1, the Eagles are on the verge of NFL historyBilly Penn
- What happened at halftime for the Eagles? | Early BirdsPhilly.com
- Monday Motivation: Carson Wentz is NFL's top player under 25 years oldInside the Iggles
- History Says Eagles A Coin-Flip Chance At Super Bowl AppearanceCBS Philly
- Dak Prescott played the worst game of his career, but he's not stressing itSB Nation
- Eagles rout Cowboys to pull away in NFC East; NFC next?NFL.com