The Chargers Joey Bosa puts pressure on the Bills quarterback Nathan Peterman forcing him to throw an interception in the first half at StubHub Center in Carson, CA on Sunday, November 19, 2017.
The Chargers Melvin Gordon breaks free from the Bills Ramon Humber en route to a touchdown in the first half at StubHub Center in Carson, CA on Sunday, November 19, 2017.
Los Angeles Chargers cornerback Trevor Williams celebrates after his interception against the Buffalo Bills during the first half of an NFL game Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017, in Carson, Calif. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong)
Helped in large part by five first-half interceptions, Anthony Lynn’s team broke a two-game losing streak with a 54-34 blowout of the Buffalo Bills — the franchise that had employed Lynn for two seasons before he got his head-coaching job in Los Angeles.
With two minutes left in the third quarter, Joey Bosa knocked the ball away from Taylor — a strip-sack that set up fellow Chargers defensive end Melvin Ingram for a 39-yard touchdown return.
- Chargers pick off Peterman 5 times in 54-24 win over BillsmySanAntonio.com
- The Latest: Chargers, Patriots roll in Week 11 blowoutsseattlepi.com
- Nathan Peterman throws more INTs in first half than Tyrod Taylor had all seasonYahoo Sports
- 10 depressing stats from Nathan Peterman's historically bad first startFor The Win
- Bills vs. Chargers: Sean McDermott loses credibility with Nathan Peterman ...NewYorkUpstate.com
- Sean McDermott's decision to bench Tyrod Taylor put Bills in free-fallESPN (blog)
- Pro Bowl VotingChargers.com (press release) (blog)
- Bills' Nathan Peterman Benched For Tyrod Taylor After Five First-Half ...Sports Illustrated
- Sully's Hot Read: QB move blows up in McDermott's faceBuffalo News