Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price said that Jones, in essence, issued an order that states, "Slaves, obey your master.''
Frederick D. Haynes III, the senior pastor of Friendship-West Baptist Church, held a news conference outside of the Dallas police headquarters last month to accuse Jones of "plantation politics.''
An ESPN story on the NFL owners meetings in New York quoted McNair saying "we can't have the inmates running the prison" while discussing anthem procedures.
Irving has said the players are in a tough spot, with pressure from the outside to use their national platform to make a difference in matters of racial equality and police brutality against minorities.
Cornerback Orlando Scandrick, a team captain, walked out of the locker room while listening to the song "FDT [Expletive] Donald Trump."
- Biggest NFL injuries of Week 11ESPN
- Eagles Trail Cowboys 9-7 At HalftimePhiladelphiaEagles.com
- Eagles-Cowboys Thoughts: A Chance to Bury Desperate DallasNBC 10 Philadelphia
- Eagles-Cowboys inactives: Alshon Jeffery, Ronald Darby to play, Dallas' Tyron ...Philly.com
- Cowboys LT Tyron Smith to miss second straight game with groin injuryESPN
- Cowboys' Tyron Smith Out For NFC East Battle Against EaglesCBS Philly
- Philadelphia Eagles kicker Jake Elliott leaves Cowboys game with head injuryPennLive.com
- Eagles 23, Cowboys 9: Live updates as Wentz, Clement boost lead over DallasPhilly.com
- Cowboys officially rule Tyron Smith out; Byron Bell to start at left tackleFort Worth Star Telegram