The latest dynamic duo on The Walking Dead is a bit unexpected, but hey, someone has to pick up the slack if Rick and Daryl are fighting.
Unfortunately, Father Gabriel is sick on The Walking Dead — or worse, bitten by a walker.
He's shaking, and starts talking about how they need to get Dr. Carson back to Maggie, and still very concerned about his own reason and purpose being there.
The upside to this news, presuming that Gabriel is or will be alright, is that Eugene and Dwight have someone else on their team now.
Whatever Negan has planned for the preacher man is sure to be persuasive as all get out and exploit all the strength and weakness that Gabriel has in him.
- 'The Walking Dead' Review: Negan Finally Explains Himself In 'The Big Scary U'IndieWire
- 'Walking Dead' Recap: Negan's Backstory Comes Into Focus (SPOILER)Variety
- 'The Walking Dead' postmortem: Seth Gilliam talks bonding with Negan and what ...DeathRattleSports.com
- The Walking Dead Recap: Office PoliticsTVLine
- The Walking Dead Season 8, Episode 5 Recap: "The Big Scary U"Refinery29
- Negan returns and 'The Walking Dead' turns boring againcleveland.com
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Backstory and 4 More Shocking MomentsTooFab
- The Walking Dead Season 8, Episode 4 Recap: What Do We Do With Negan?GQ Magazine
- 'The Walking Dead' Recap: Father FiguresRollingStone.com