Chance The Rapper opened his “SNL” monologue by talking about how there are no good Thanksgiving songs.
Chance The Rapper returned to “Saturday Night Live” the very next year when Casey Affleck hosted and asked his fans to choose the two songs they wanted him to sing.
And even though he was the musical guest twice before, he did show his comedic chops in two sketches last year.
In another taped skit during that same episode, Chance The Rapper and Kenan Thompson did a rap video called “Jingle Barack” about the last Christmas with President Obama before Donald Trump was to move into the White House.
Among the lyrics Chance The Rapper sang while wearing a sling was, “Drinking eggnog like I don’t care, I’m gonna hurt myself before we lose ‘Obamacare.’”
- Chicago's Chance the Rapper will host SNL tonightWGN-TV
- 5 Things We Want to See from Eminem on 'Saturday Night Live'Billboard
- Chance The Rapper And Donald Glover Collaborated On One Of His SNL SketchesMTV.com
- Is 'SNL' Live Tonight? Find Out When Next Hiatus StartsInternational Business Times
- Chance the Rapper on 'SNL': 5 Things We Want to SeeBillboard
- Chance the Rapper on SNL: “I wanna become the Mariah Carey of Thanksgiving”Brooklyn Vegan (blog)
- Chance The Rapper Thinks Some People Are Ashamed to Admit They Like DrakeXXLMAG.COM
- Who's Hosting Saturday Night Live Tonight: November 18, 2017The Interrobang
- Shameless: Chance the Rapper hearts Drake; to host 'Saturday Night Live'Rolling Out