The songstress, 36, was one of 200 guests invited to Serena Williams ‘ wedding to Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian on Thursday in New Orleans, Louisiana, coincidentally the same city where Beyoncé filmed the music video for her hit Lemonade single, “Sorry,” which co-starred the bride.
Queen Bey dressed in a dark emerald green long-sleeve dress by Alexandre Vauthier that featured a plunging neckline and ruched detail at the bodice, as seen in photos from the wedding provided exclusively to Vogue .
Beyoncé was in good company as she sat between BFF Kelly Rowland and Tony-winning star Cynthia Erivo during the ceremony.
Other guests included Ciara, LaLa Anthony and Eva Longoria.
Bey and Serena have been running in the same circles since the 22-time Grammy winner was a member of Destiny’s Child.
- New Orleans abuzz over 'secret' Serena weddingGears Of Biz
- SEE PICS: Serena Williams ties the knot with Alexis Ohanian in a jazzy affairGears Of Biz
- Serena Williams ties the knot in star-studded wedding attended by Beyonce, Kim ...SFGate
- Serena Williams Shares A First Look At Her Wedding DressEssence.com
- Serena's wedding pics have landed and OMG her Alexander McQueen dressHer.ie
- Love game: Serena Williams marries Alexis Ohanian in New OrleansIndia Today
- Inside Serena Williams's Fairy-Tale Wedding in New OrleansVogue.com
- Alexis Ohanian Net Worth Revealed After Serena Williams WeddingGears Of Biz
- Serena Williams reveals wedding dressNew Zealand Herald