With its win over Florida State on Saturday, it clinched the ACC Atlantic Division and will face No.
While the Tigers will face more of a significant challenge from South Carolina next Saturday than they will against the Bulldogs, the coaching staff has almost assuredly kept the team focused solely on this game.
Although this game should easily fall to Clemson, The Citadel does come in with strong statistics in several key categories.
For the second time this year, Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables will be preparing his team for the triple-option look.
- "Every emotion imaginable": Clemson seniors take final bow in Death ValleyGreenville News
- Clemson Football vs. The Citadel: Prediction, AnalysisRubbing The Rock
- CLEMSON FOOTBALL: A game for building momentumMat-Su Valley Frontiersman
- Clemson seniors face emotional home finaleSpartanburg Herald Journal
- CLEMSON FOOTBALL: Long journey back for EdmondThe Times and Democrat
- Clemson must beat The Citadel, but staying healthy is paramountDieHards
- Inside the Game: No. 2 CFP Clemson vs. The CitadelCharleston Post Courier
- Connolly's prediction: The Citadel's offense can be tricky, but not for ClemsonThe State
- Clemson should try to get its passing game on track against The CitadelThe State