The bearish dark side has been effectively battling the bullish forces of good in Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA ) of late.
The takeaway appears to be an appreciation for another quarter of solid results and a belief that management is sandbagging on guidance.
But much of that had to do with a micropayment feature that would allow players to unlock key items by paying and without progressing through gameplay and much to the chagrin of their gaming peers.
Over the past six months, a healthy second-stage base-on-base pattern broke out only to stall and meander back into the prior trading pattern’s price range.
As much, it would be foolish to totally dismiss the bearish dark side as those traders have managed to combat bulls of late and it could always be the start of something more menacing.
- Evaluating today's stock market for: Electronic Arts Inc. (EA)The News Journal
- Breaking down the stats in today's market share for: Electronic Arts Inc. (EA)The News Journal
- IPG Investment Advisors LLC Buys Shares of 7670 Electronic Arts Inc. (EA)StockNewsTimes
- Pointstate Capital LP Has Cut Electronic Arts (EA) Holding; Blucora (INSP ...San Times
- Manning & Napier Advisors LLC Sells 71157 Shares of Electronic Arts Inc. (EA)StockNewsTimes
- Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) Stake Lessened by Macquarie Group Ltd.Dispatch Tribunal
- Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) Position Raised by Comerica BankStockNewsTimes
- Baldwin Investment Management Decreased Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) Stake by ...BZ Weekly
- State of Wisconsin Investment Board Boosts Holdings in Electronic Arts Inc. (EA)TrueBlueTribune