Sauter, who will compete for the Truck championship tonight at Homestead-Miami Speedway (8 p.m. on Fox Sports 1), will drive the No.
“I can’t thank the Gallagher family and Mike Beam enough for the opportunity they’ve given me the last two years,” Sauter said in a press release.
“To be able to compete at this level, where you know you could win any given weekend, is incredible and I’m excited to be able to continue with the No.
Regardless of where he places in tonight’s Ford EcoBoost 300, Sauter will clinch his seventh top-five finish in the Truck standings.
- Johnny Sauter fastest in Truck practice in MiamiYahoo Sports
- Johnny Sauter signs extension before racing for truck titleVirginian-Pilot
- Briscoe takes pole for Truck finale; Cindric leads title contendersMotorsport.com, Edition: Global
- Johnny Sauter set for return to GMS Racing in 2018Nascar
- The Latest: Dale Jr. considering Xfinity finale in 2018KRMG
- Ready to rumble! Cindric to fight the field for Trucks titleNew Jersey Herald
- Johnny Sauter Returning to GMS Racing in 2018Frontstretch.com (blog)
- Truex fastest among championship contenders at HomesteadUSA TODAY
- The Latest: Sauter turns fast lap in Truck Series practiceFOXSports.com