Battle for Azeroth reignites the war between the Alliance and Horde factions as tensions grow beyond tolerance between Warchief Sylvanas and freshly crowned King Anduin.
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth does not have a release window, but Blizzard may change that during one of the many BlizzCon panels and events in the next few days.
Alliance members will join Jaina Proudmoore and recruit from the areas of Tiragarde Sound, Drustvar, and Stormsong Valley.
And from the concept of Legendary weapons come the Heart of Azeroth, a neck piece that allows players to customize armor with new powers and traits.
No details were revealed about the potential influence of Queen Azshara (though she popped up in a panel briefly), the Naga, or even the malevolent presence of the Old Gods like N’Zoth .
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Revealed at BlizzCon 2017Gears Of Biz
- WoW Classic Announced And It Lets You Play Vanilla World Of Warcraft Without ...GameSpot
- Everything you need to know about Battle for Azeroth, WoW's next expansionPC Gamer
- World of Warcraft Will Expand Legion's Levelling System Across the Whole GameKotaku UK (blog)
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth picks up where Legion left offNeowin
- BlizzCon 2017: World of Warcraft Classic AnnouncedGears Of Biz
- Battle for Azeroth is World of Warcraft's next expansionTechSpot
- Fight For The Horde Or Alliance In The New Expansion For 'World Of Warcraft'Tom's Hardware
- Blizzard finally relents to years of fan pressure with World of Warcraft ClassicArs Technica